According to KW founder, Gary Keller, real estate agents have a couple tough years ahead. On today’s show, we discuss the unique challenges agents will face when the struggling economy starts to impact housing markets. Plus, we cover the latest news on foreclosure and eviction bans, why agents’ databases are in jeopardy, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- KW CEO warns of tough times ahead [1:00]
- More real agents armed than ever before [6:10]
- Mortgage applications on the decline [9:10]
- Why agents’ databases are in jeopardy [10:29]
- Eviction filings spike prior to ban [13:00]
- Las Vegas home prices surge despite high unemployment [18:20]
- Fed to keep rates low until 2023 [19:54]
- Opendoor to go public [20:50]
- What home buyers can expect in the final months of 2020 [22:50]
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!