Adversity is a part of life; it’s unavoidable. And while we can’t always control what challenges we’re faced with, we can control how we respond to them. On today’s podcast, author and real estate broker Dan Rochon shares the three actions to take when facing adversity. Listen and learn what you can do to overcome unexpected setbacks so that you’re always ready for life’s next curveball. Plus, Dan offers advice to agents who’re struggling to make sales during quarantine, outlines what he’s doing to bring in business while working from home, and shares his inspiring real estate journey.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- What quarantine is like in Virginia [2:11]
- Predictions on Virginia’s housing market [4:54]
- Why working with sellers is more secure [7:06]
- Dan’s day-to-day schedule during quarantine [10:28]
- Dan’s advice for new agents during quarantine [14:50]
- What Dan’s doing to bring in business right now [16:33]
- Dan’s sales stats [19:33]
- Three actions to take when facing adversity [21:30]
- Why Dan got into real estate [25:21]
- About Real Estate Evolution by Dan Rochon [29:12]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Dan Rochon is the owner of Greetings Virginia with Keller Williams Realty which is a full-service brokerage that helps clients in the Washington metro region buy and sell properties in all price ranges. They have successfully completed hundreds of buying and selling transactions for their clients. Because of their extensive experience, owners Dan and Traci Rochon are frequent speakers and are often quoted in media stories dealing with difficulties in the current real estate market. In addition to owning the sales team Dan and Traci & Consultants, the Rochons are also owners of Keller Williams Realty in Alexandria – Kingstowne, VA where Dan is the Operating Principal.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!